Same Day delivery possible inside Abu Dhabi city if item is available in express shipping by Marine Hub Delivery Team.
Free delivery for all orders over 500 AED in UAE ( Except oversize products).
We are delivering to the All over the world as per countries mentioned in checkout
Cash on Delivery service is available in UAE via Smsa, Viva express and Emirates Post with the additional cost of 10AED, For Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Oman by SMSA Express with additional cost of 15AED.
We committed to deliver your order within 3-5 days in UAE, and 3-14 days in the GCC depending on the courier you have selected on checkout. and other international countries will be delivered by DHL only and the estimated time is 3-7 days if take more time will be informed to you by DHL team.
For all International orders outside UAE & KSA – The recipient is responsible for duties, taxes, clearance customs fees and abandoned shipments. Contact your local customs office for an estimate of fees.
Delivery of Your Order
- Realtime Delivery Costs:
The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Site on the cart and checkout page.
- Delivery Time:
The estimated delivery time will be displayed to you on our Site during checkout.
- Cut Off time:
Orders that are received before 1 pm will be processed the same day.
Orders that are received after 1 pm will be processed the next day.
- Delivery Delays:
If our supply of the product is delayed by an event outside of our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay;
If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will notify you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the product;
If you do not collect the product from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, Our courier will contact you maximum 3 times on your mobile phone number, and in case failure to reach you, we will hold your order for up to 7 days. In such case, you are responsible to contact us or the courier partner to re-schedule the delivery. If we don’t hear from you after 7 days period, the delivery fee and 10% on the total invoice will apply as administration expenses.
- ID Requirement Upon Delivery:
We may, at our sole discretion, make any inquiry we deem necessary to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments by requesting that you provide us with further information or documentation, including, but not limited to requesting a form of identification and/or credit card. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide, we have the right to refuse delivery and cancel the order.
- Title to Products:
A product will be considered owned by you and your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the delivery address and you have paid for the product.
We will issue an electronic invoice for your purchase and send such an invoice to the email address you provided to us.
- Delivery Timelines :
Although we are strongly committed to delivering in the timelines estimated in our Order confirmation or displayed on our Website or above, delivery timelines are estimates only. Time shall not be considered of the essence. Timelines start from Order confirmation. However, if we have not delivered your Order within 30 days of Order confirmation, we will provide you with a full refund. We are not responsible for failures to deliver for reasons outside our reasonable control, including where you are not available to take delivery of your Order or request postponement.
- Shipping via SMSA to Saudi Arabia:
If the recipient selected SMSA on checkout for delivery, then the recipient is responsible for all duties, customs, and he must pay to courier on delivery, the VAT is already calculated and will not be charged to you on delivery.
- Shipping via EMS:
If the recipient selected EMS (Emirates Post) on checkout for delivery, then the recipient is responsible for all duties, customs, and any other taxes which he must pay as cash in post office.
- Shipping Via DHL, FedEx or other:
If the recipient selected DHL, FedEx or any other courier for shipment outside UAE, then the tax and vat is included in shipping price, we calculated with standard 5% customs duty or 5% VAT for UAE and 15% VAT for Saudi Arabia (where VAT is applicable) If your country does not have any VAT – only 5% custom duty will apply. If your country has any extra custom duty fees or clearance fees– this payment will be charged to the customer.
- Shipping Via SMSA Express:
For Saudi Arabia; If the recipient selected SMSA Express courier for shipment for Saudi Arabia then only custom duty will be paid by the customer, the VAT already collected on checkout by Marine Hub.
For Kuwait, Oman, and Bahrain:
The UAE vat is included in the shipping price, we calculated with standard 5% of UAE. Custom Duty charges of your country will be charged to customers by courier.If your country has any extra custom duty fees or clearance fees– this payment will be charged to the customer.
- Tracking Number:
A tracking number will be provided by email once your order is confirmed. You will then be able to use the tracking number to track your order by contacting the customer care team
- Sanctioned Countries:
The site will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
For an oversize product such as Fishing Rods, Tackle boxes, and other Marine products. Marine Hub is committed to delivering to our customer, but you may receive the shipment by different courier company than you choose on checkout. The reason is shipping company policy as per area they might not carry such oversize products. However Marine Hub is committed to deliver these products to our customers on time and in good conditions. Free shipping is not applicable to oversize products and for out of UAE customer Marine Hub can ask extra shipping cost if applicable.
Return Policy :
Marine Hub offers returns for products within Seven (7) days of receipt of the shipment to you if the product is eligible for return. Products that are not eligible for return have the – “This item cannot be exchanged or returned.” tag on product detail page. Products that are not eligible for return cannot be returned under any circumstances. A product will not be accepted as returned until it has been notified to the customer that it is accepted for return.
On our website (https://shimanotoriumshop.com) we do not permit refunds, exchanges, and returns as an option due to changing your mind about the product purchased on the Site. Refunds, exchange, and returns will only be issued subject to approval for the valid reasons mentioned below:
– defects in design, materials, and workmanship.
– unsatisfactory quality or manufacturing defect.
– Incorrect products delivered compared to ordered products.
– Refunds will only be processed after the item/s returned have been approved. After approval, we will issue a refund of the full face value of undamaged items duly returned (excluding, where applicable, the original delivery charges, the value of the customs paid imposed by the country, and cash handling fees).
– Refunds, exchange or replacement will only be offered to the same person who originally purchased the products on the Site and the Site may ask for further identification.
– We only offer replacement of faulty, damaged, unsatisfactory quality, or incorrect products within 7 days from the date of the receipt of your written replacement request, which shall be submitted by you within 3 days you received your order and discovered the faulty/incorrect product. In this case, we will replace it for you free of charge. You shall provide pictures of damaged/faulty, unsatisfactory quality, or incorrect products with your written replacement/return request delivery.
– Purchased products that did not start on arrival or arrived in a damaged condition or still in an unopened box can be returned for a full refund of the value of the products in the case of return within the UAE or in the event that the shipment was returned from outside the UAE, the value of the customs paid imposed by the country will be deducted Shipping and refund the rest of the value.
– Any returned product that has been damaged through customer abuse lost parts, or is in unsalable condition due to customer tampering will not be acceptable for return and will be charged to the customer based on product condition.
How to Return or Exchange:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the product you would like to return. You will need to provide full details of your order number, which is provided in the documentation that arrives with your order, together with details and pictures of the items you wish to return or exchange.
- Once you have received a confirmation that we will accept a return for your product, please make sure you indicate whether you would like a refund, replacement or exchange. Please remember that in order for the return to be processed you must ensure that ALL returned items are in good condition and unopened.
- Schedule a return for your package with the courier provider designated by our team. You must also provide a copy of the shipping invoice supplied with your order documentation when you hand over the return products to our courier. Delivery charges for returning the products, if it is not due to faulty, damaged or incorrect products, are to be paid by you and are your responsibility.
- Your refund will be processed via the following methods:
- Cash on Delivery payments are refunded as store credit or bank account.
- If you chose to pay with multiple payment methods, the store credit amount used will be prioritized and refunded in full, before the remainder of the payment gets refunded via the other payment method used. The refund will be processed in the following order: (i) The full store credit amount used will be credited back to your account (ii) The remaining amount will be refunded via your other payment method: Credit Card payments will be refunded to the Credit Card used to purchase your order, PayPal payments will be refunded to your PayPal account, and Cash on Delivery payments will be refunded as store credit.
- In any case where the Site has approved a refund on the product purchased on the Site, valid matching photographic I.D of the person who purchased the product will be required. The person who purchased the product and the person asking for the refund have to be the same person.
- The Site will not issue a refund based on the customer providing wrong registration information during the register process, which does not match their photographic I.D. when asking for a refund.
- In order to qualify for a refund, all items (including promotional gift items accompanying the Order) must be returned to us within 7 days of Order receipt:
- Unaltered, unused and in full saleable condition (or the condition in which they were received from us or our agents). Shoes must not have any sole or other damage;
- In their original packaging/box/dust-cover and with all brand and product labels/tags/instructions still attached. Authenticity cards, where provided, should also be returned. Swimwear must have the original hygiene liner attached
- Accompanied by the original Order confirmation.
- Please take care to preserve the condition of any product packaging as, for example, damaged shoe boxes may prevent re-sale and may mean that we cannot give you a full refund. Our agents may ask to inspect returned items at the point of collection but that initial inspection does not constitute a guarantee of your eligibility for a full refund.
- The Site will not issue any charges if the order has not been dispatched for delivery yet.
- You shall notify us in writing about canceling your order on the same day of placing the order and before the order has been dispatched. (before the courier partner initially reaches out to you – usually VIA SMS)
- Orders for UAE can still be canceled free of charge on the same day or before the order has been collected by our courier partner company.
- Orders for the GCC can be canceled free of charge on the same day of the order being placed.
- Our courier will contact you to arrange the delivery. At this time, you shall inform them if you wish to cancel. Once delivery is confirmed, the order cannot be canceled. If a cancellation has been done after confirming delivery with the courier, we will process a refund and 10% administration charge will be deducted from the total invoice value in case of credit card payment. If you selected cash on the delivery payment method and confirmed the delivery with the courier, you will have to pay a delivery charge of AED 25 to our courier partner company directly when they do delivery to you and return of the order at the same time (UAE) and for GCC you will be notified of the delivery charge by the courier partner.
- Cancellation by Marine Hub
- As per Marine Hub ’s terms and conditions, please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. Marine Hub reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.